VICTOIRE will be the right boat for the right buyer. Her bones and general condition are good and her pedigree unsurpassed. She is in need of upgrading to electronics and other various systems and a few significant maintenance issues should probably be addressed. She is the ideal choice for an experienced person who is not afraid of undertaking maintenance projects.
Sleeps four in two private staterooms plus another in a settee berth in the salon. The forward stateroom has a very large V-berth with plenty of storage space in lockers, drawers and under the berths for personal gear and boat supplies. Just aft to starboard is a large head with shower that is accessed either from the forward stateroom or the salon.
The main salon has a U-shaped dinette to starboard with a centerline settee. Opposite to port is the nav station, electrical panel and another settee. There is abundant locker space on both sides outboard.
Aft to starboard is the galley with a double stainless steel sink, 3-burner propane stove with oven and broiler, refrigerator and freezer box. Numerous drawers, lockers, bins, and shelves provide ample storage for provisioning for living aboard long term.
The large, open companionway is on centerline allowing easy transit to and from the cabin to the cockpit. The aft stateroom is to port with its attached head and shower and spacious double berth.
The interior is finished in varnished teak with a removable teak and holly sole.
Hand-laid fiberglass hull with Airex foam core. Molded-in fiberglass fuel, water and holding tanks. Molded-in centerboard trunk. Internal cast lead ballast. Hand-laid fiberglass deck with Divinycell core and teak overlay. Varnished teak exterior toe rails, dorade boxes, eyebrow, cockpit trim and cockpit table. Stainless steel portlights, hatches, and cowls. Centerboard configuration offers minimum draft of 5’-8” with board up and maximum draft of 11’-6” with board down.
- 12 volt ships DC system and 110 volt shore power AC systems
- Bass electric panel
- 50’ shore power cord
- Heart Inverter/battery charger
- Hood electric Sto’way main mast and boom
- Hood manual Sto’way mizzen mast and boom
- Hood SeaFurl roller furling headstay
- Rod standing rigging
- Main sheet traveler
- Hild mainsail
- North 130% Genoa
- North mizzen
- Hood staysail/storm jib
- Mizzen staysail
- MPS in sock
All winches by Barient
- (2) #32 self-tailing primary
- (2) #28 self-tailing secondary
- (1) #24 self-tailing main sheet
- (1) #24 self-tailing outhaul
- (2) #21 main and genoa halyard
- (1) #18 Staysail halyard
- (3) # 18 mizzen sheet, halyard and outhaul
Owner's personal effects
- Nilsson electric anchor windlass
- 45# CQR anchor with chain and rope rode
- Double anchor rollers at bow
- Merriman centerboard friction winch
- Cockpit cushions
- Double lifelines with port and starboard gates
- Stern swim ladder
- Teak outboard stow mount
- Salt water anchor washdown
- Emergency tiller
- Propane tank
- Cockpit shower (hot and cold)
- (5) Dorade vents
- Fire extinguishers
- Cockpit awning
- (2) Horseshoe life rings